Monday, August 27, 2012

A story from a Christel House India graduate and current RCI India employee


By: Saravana

It was a dream come true for me to be a part of Christel House India when I joined the school in 2003 in Grade 5. What followed has left an indelible mark on my personality and who I am today. Books, food, uniforms, friends, wonderful teachers – it was the beginning of a total transformation of life for me and for my family. 

Under Christel House’s Work Study mentorship, I was given an option to join RCI. Once I joined RCI, the feeling of changing lives was even more real and familiar. I am happy that RCI’s vacation exchanges make people happy.  I am inspired by the commitment, principles and values of my supervisors here. I am learning from them constantly.  Both Christel House and RCI have been incredible in changing my life.

I consider myself blessed to be a Christel House alumni.

Labels: , , , ,



RSS
Posts
Labels

Archive Donate
Donate

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?