Monday, August 13, 2012

Thank You...


Estefany B. is a Christel House Mexico graduate who is currently studying tourism at the Instituto Politecnico Nacional University in Mexico City. She just completed a one month internship at the Hacienda del Mar Vacation Club in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. She is now back in Mexico City where she has begun her sophomore year of studies.

This is my last update. I know, sad but true.

I would love to tell you about my last week in Hacienda del Mar, but I did so many activities, it could take all day! 

The thing is, I've not had a great summer since my last year at Culver Summer Camps. These 4 weeks were amazing. I gained so much knowledge about timeshare, tourism and Cabo San Lucas too. Every person here was so kind and polite with me. I'm really grateful with everyone because without them I wouldn’t have this opportunity. It helped me grow up. I met many people and each one had different stories and lessons for me to learn.  They are role models for me now.

Thank you so much to everyone who helped make this opportunity possible for me.  Absolutely it was a great experience and I enjoyed it so much.

All the pictures and moments will be with me for the rest of my life.

Estefany


Labels: , , , , ,



RSS
Posts
Labels

Archive Donate
Donate

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?