Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sustain Christel House by becoming a monthly donor

Did you know that you can support Christel House by scheduling a monthly donation using your credit card? 

Naomi Orsay, from St. Louis, Missouri, is one of our monthly donors. “I feel very strongly that we can change the world by providing impoverished children with high quality education,” Naomi saya.  “After researching numerous organizations through Charity Navigator, I selected Christel House as one of my top five because of its mission and commitment to deploying 100% of my gifts to programs and services for children in the US and around the world.”

Orsay, who is also a volunteer literacy tutor in the St. Louis school system, continues, “It’s important for me to give back in multiple ways including contributing to the causes that are closest to my heart.  Setting up an automatic monthly gift to Christel House using my credit card was simple and children around the world benefit immediately from my gifts.  Monthly giving is definitely a ‘win-win.’

 Set up your recurring donation today!

Labels: ,



RSS
Posts
Labels

Archive Donate
Donate

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?